Oct 2, 2006

"communicating"


hubby : "i love u"

wife : "don't say that, please "

hubby : "why ?"

wife : "because mostly people will hurt someone that she/he loves "

hubby :" how so?"

wife : "by telling the same words to another woman/man"

hubby : "ic. i only love you then. "

wife : "well, it's still the same "

hubby : "ic. i promise, i only love you, my dear "

wife : "still the same . u can promise to anyone "

hubby : "sigh...what do you want me to do then??"

wife : "nothing."

hubby : "hmm..i got your poin. you dont trust me, do u? what can i do for you to trust me? to make you feel more secure ."

wife : "nothing."

hubby : "sigh..i give up!!! ..it really makes me sick. im tired of this!!!"

wife : "well...., still wanna say that you love me, my dear ?"

hubby : @#%$$%^%&SAFHGJHKCgfdfcf

posted by Maya @ 10:25 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home